Vacuum degassing is the process of using vacuum to remove gases from compounds which become entrapped in the mixture when mixing the components. To assure a bubble-free mold when mixing resin and silicone rubbers and slower-setting harder resins, a vacuum chamber is required. A small vacuum chamber is needed to eliminate air bubbles for materials prior to their setting. The process is fairly straightforward. The casting or molding material is mixed according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Stainless steel chamber for long-term air-tightness performance. Vacuum chamber has a rounded edge at the top, for the protection of silicone gasket.
- Vacuum gauge is assembled on a separate port, so that the reading remains accurate even while pumping/venting the chamber. –Gauge reading in both in Hg and Mpa.
- All kits are vacuum tested for 24 hours before packaging. (leakage less than 2.0 inHg at 24 hours) Two-sided flappable vacuum gasket for better durability and reliability. The gasket is chemically resistant to butane and other solvents.
- 25 mm thickness Acrylic lid for long life and clear visibility.
- Strong elastic food grade silicone vacuum hose can connect/disconnect easily with the pump/chamber.
- 50um air-filter on the vent valve to reduce air flow and prevent any dust/powder flowing into the chamber.
- Easy to install and low-cost to maintain the chamber can be assembled in 5 minutes